Unleash your strength and uplift yourself through dance. If you are looking for something in life and want that extra then come and join what we have at Mai Nachungi Dance Company (MNDC). We started teaching dance for fun, and we now are currently no one bollywood dance troupe in Melbourne . We teach and perform Bollywood dance by blending traditional Indian dancing styles with western and urban dancing styles. Our dancers and choreographers are on the cutting edge of professional , friendly and are experts in a variety of dancing styles. We started dancing as a group in 2006 at the ISKCON temple in Albert Park. Our talent was recognised by leaders of the Indian Community in Melbourne and we were invited to participate for the India Day Festival. Ex-Melbourne Mayor John So was an honorary guest at this function where we showcased our dancing styles. From then on we have grown from strength to strength and have performed for:
- Channel 7 – Coxy Big Break.
- Channel 10- Weather report.
- Diwali Mela @ Federation Square
- Diwali Mela @ Sandown Race Course
- Sustainable Energy festival @ Federation Square.
- Mind and Body festival.
- School workshops.
- Weerama Festival
- Vic Fair Trade @ Queen Victoria Market
- Summer Market @ Queen Victoria Market
- Emerge Festival @ Fitzroy Town Hall.
- Welcoming of International Students @ Fitzroy Town Hall.
- NSW Inglegburn Festival
- TAS – Diwali Mela.
- Weddings – Epping Manor
- Birthdays – Epping Manor
- Crown Casino – Coporate Red Energy
- Crown Casino – Coporate Commonwealth Games Launch
- Opening Act @ Sonu Nigam @ Melbourne Convention Centre
- Opening Act @ Sunidhi Chauhan @ Palais Theatre
- Opening Act @ Sukhwinder Singh @ Melbourne Convention Centre
- Opening Act @ Raju Srivastva @ Melbourne Convention Centre
- Opening Act @ Brisbane Convention Centre for Royal Brisbane Hospital
- Opening Act @ Gold Coast Convention Centre where we shared stage with Guy Sebastian
- Opening Act @ Bally Sagoo @ Trak Lounge
We encourage all ages to join us. Our only requirements are to be focused, team player, loving and a have sense of humour to work with our awesome team . We teach all ages through joy, unity, culture and happiness. We come together on stage to rock and to give the audience a piece greatest entertainment but greatly improve our fitness through our motto:
Dance, Live, Enjoy.